Main Job DutiesThis role acts a project manager for bids that become active jobs. Apply Now
- Work directly with clients: provide all quotes, handle customer matters related to production, and help ensure on-time delivery.
- Utilize the Epicor ERP system for quotes and shop routers.
- Determine production planning strategies, striving for continuous improvement.
- Provide positive and effective teamwork and proactive involvement.
Essential Job Functions
- Experience with CNC Machining: Lathes/Mills.
- Technical knowledge and experience of production processes.
- Ability to read & interpret 2D blueprints & 3D models.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and extensive knowledge of manufacturing practices and techniques.
- Firm understanding of estimating principles and practices relating to product costing, expense budgeting.
- Software proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and a high proficiency in ERP systems.
- Strong judgment and decision-making, critical thinking, project coordination, time management, complex problem solving, and presentation skills.
Additional QualificationsThe following skills and qualifications are a plus but are not required for this position.
- A BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience, certifications or specialized training.
- At least five (5) years of experience in tooling, machine tool programming, shop methods, inspection procedures and work holding.